CULTIVATE A NEW LOVE OF CULINARY HERB MAGIC AND REMEDY CREATION FROM FORAGED SPRING-TIME PLANTS - JUST LAUNCHED!
Our top tips for seasonal foraging, easy recipes for a good spring cleanse, detox and rejuvenate with nature. PLANT BASED POWER!
GET A SPRING IN YOUR STEP!
This eguide is about how to support your natural ability to detoxify and cleanse with pure, organically grown, wild-crafted foods.
In these pages, you will find information about medicinal herbs and vegetables, in the form of fresh soups, superfood salads, wild pesto, a medicinal vinegar, an iron tonic and delicious sweet spring treats, among other delights.
- Top tips for a herbal and nutritional cleanse for Spring
- Seasonal sustenance
- Profiles of herbs growing in the new growth spring months
- Herbs to harvest and grow and their uses
- Setting intentions with your cooking
Easy to follow recipes for food and remedies
- Bringing a little extra magic into your everyday
- For the practical and the magical forager
- Money Back Guarantee (Below)
Your ‘how to’ for simple culinary delights embellished with foraged ingredients. Inspired by the popularity of our Kitchen Witchin’ Food Blogs we bring you nutritional magic that infuses far beyond the kitchen into the home and family.
Kitchen Witchin’ is seasonal eating, foraging and healing remedies that can be made without complicated tools, in your own kitchen. Learn to infuse all your creations with a touch of magic to bring positivity and love into your home.
- Herb profiles and uses
- Botanical plant families and constituents
- Infusing food with intension and magic
- For all foragers, herb lovers and medical practitioners
- Easy to Follow Downloadable, Printable Ebook
- Instant Download
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SPRING CLEANSE HERB BUNDLE
This specially created detoxification herb bundle is packed full of supportive herbs to aid with the process of elimination and detoxification.
The Seed Sistas established their Sensory Herbalism school in 2004 and have been sharing pearls of wisdom about plants and showing folks how to create herbal home remedies for decades.
They run their social enterprise from Hertfordshire and Dorset and are passionate about the set up and running of community medicine gardens, they dreaming of a global Herbal Evolution, where people reconnect with nature and protect the wild spaces.
Profits from the sale of this Ebook go to their community gardens grant schemes.
We have a 14 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.