PRE-RECORDED WEBINAR: Grow Your Own Medicine
Learning how to grow your own medicine is one of the most important things you can do! In this webinar, we’ll talk about how to propagate and grow the essential herbs that will give a broad range of medicine in a garden, no matter how big or small a space you have.
We’ll share some of our favourite herbs to grow in your home and garden and some hints, tips and tricks we’ve picked up along the way.
If you’ve ever wanted to create your own herbal medicine straight from soil but don’t know where to start or what to plant, we’ll give you the tools so you’re ready to dig in!
- 7 plants you really need to have in your medicinal herb garden.
- What herbs are grown where and how to cultivate your own herbal garden.
Did you know, if you are a member of The Coven, all of our webinars are included, plus exclusive accompanying notes and a whole load more? Check it out HERE
What medicinal herbs are you going to grow this season?
Our April webinar will focus on what herbs you can grow that hold magical and medicinal powers to aid certain ailments or problems. Fresh, organic and plucked straight from the soil, these potent wonders can be a fantastic alternative to multivitamins and prescription medicine.
Mother Nature provides us with wonderful healing herbs and in this webinar, we’ll share with you:
- Where to source seeds and plugs
- Companion planting & Container plants
- Grow your medicine chest outside your home – in your community garden or an allotment
Spending time outside connecting with nature means you’re reaping the benefits of nature’s leafy gifts while getting some exercise and creating your own superfoods right on your doorstep.
With more than 20 years’ experience, us Seed Sistas love to share the knowledge and passion we’ve nurtured. Listen to webinar and get your answers to the questions you need to know to grow your own medicine.
- Can I make medicine out of plants?
- How do I turn herbs into medicine?
- How long does it take to grow medicinal plants?
- What are the best herbs to start with in my own medicine garden patch?
- How do I get started?