PRE-RECORDED WEBINAR: Pain Relief with Herbs
Pain can come in many forms
- Do you or people you love suffer from chronic or recurring pain?
- Sore Back? Stiff Joints? Period pains? Pounding headaches? Tooth agonies?
- We’ll be looking at relieving symptoms and supporting long-term reduction in chronic pain with herbs.
We have had our fair share of days off from pain!
But the worst is when it drags on and your mind starts to imagine no relief or release from the relentless, exhausting trap of pain. Over the counter pain killers are sold in their millions but have you asked yourself:
- What could be used instead of the chemical pills?
- What more gentle and natural things are on offer for pain?
- What plants relieves pain?
- What are some alternative methods to manage the discomfort?
Did you know, if you are a member of The Coven, all of our webinars are included, plus exclusive accompanying notes and a whole load more? Check it out HERE
Come and spend some time with us learning about herbs, tools and the process involved in alleviating pain.
A little more on pain:
Suffering is considered to have two aspects, primary and secondary. Primary suffering is the initial pain for example, and secondary suffering is our response to that pain. Whilst there is a conscious retort, there are many other ways our body responds to the stimulus of chronic pain that we are not complicit in. It is the secondary sufferings on top of the pain that overwhelms our capacity to cope. Treating these additional experiences is essential and teaches us to engage intentionally in self-care.
Herbalism offers support at multiple levels; boosts resilience, improves immunity, provides alleviation from stressors and inflammatory mediators that can cause pain.